Breaking Healthy Formula for Success
Are You EXCITED About Working as an Independent Entrepreneur in Front of Your Computer? You have the freedom to call your own shots, set your own schedule, work with who you want.
You are FINALLY making some money and seeing your dreams for financial freedom come true.
But What ABout The Other Reality You Have to Face Too.
- Are you Tired or Feeling Tired, Dragged Out, Being Sick, Getting Disappointing Dr’s Reports on Your Health?
- Is the Reality of Meeting Your Dream for Financial Independence Being Overshadowed by Bad Health?
Lifestyle diseases are becoming Epidemic. Obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes are rampant – and doing work that means sitting for long hours each day only makes things worse because you’re not moving, not burning calories, probably eating too much and not getting adequate sleep.
Are Your Taking Your Health Seriously?
You might not even take your health situation that seriously.
Maybe you’re not feeling THAT bad everyday. Sure you feel some aches and pains, you’re tired and sleepy all the time, you even find getting up from the chair is getting harder and harder. But who has time to stop and do something about that? Isn’t that just NORMAL? And the others you work with aren’t doing a lot of exercises either – why should you?
The Big Butt and Gut Syndrome Just Hasn’t Gotten You Down – YET. But Hang in There, IT WILL.
Look, I’m not saying all of this to make you upset, angry or insulted. That’s the LAST thing I want to do. What I want is for you to open your eyes, heart, and mind so you know the Facts about what’s really happening in your body.
I want you to know the truth so you can decide live a healthy and long as you possibly can.
I’m not even asking you to take my word on it – Here are just some of the hard facts according to the Surgeon General:
- An estimated 300,000 people die each year from problems related to obesity.
- As your weight increases so do your chances of dying.
- Even a moderate weight gain of about 10 to 20 pounds for a person of average height, can increase the risk of death, particularly among adults aged 30 to 64 years – the normal ages of most online entrepreneurs!
- People with a BMI > 30, have a 50 to 100% increased risk of premature death from all causes, compared to individuals with a healthy weight. (If you don’t understand BMI and what yours is, you will learn this in the Online Entrepreneur Breaking Healthy program).
And that’s not all -
Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Breathing Problems, Arthritis, Reproductive Problems and MORE – are additional problems experienced when you don’t eat right, exercise and take care of your one and only body.
I know it can be difficult and confusing to know who to trust when it comes to health and wellness information. Even though we are all online professionals, there’s a lot of information on the internet that can be confusing , even contradictory. I understand, I felt the same way many times.
So let me tell you why you can learn how to turn your level of health around by learning from me:
I’ve been working Online since 2000.
At that time, I was so new about things I didn’t even know how to do a download to my hard drive and stayed up almost all night to print off one of those old ebooks that was about 300 pages, with only 40 words per page (Yes, some of you remember those type of “books”). I didn’t know it could be loaded to the hard drive and printed later.
Since then, I’ve learned to create webpages through HTML and now WordPress, published ebooks, information products, audios, POD, and kindle books. I do business and marketing coaching, became a Platinum Author, and have a radio show, Seasoned Women Health Radio, that reaches up to 3.5 million people online.
It’s been a long and exciting road. I’ve watched and admired MANY of you through the years too. I’ve seen your programs grow and evolve. I’ve taken your courses and mentoring programs, learned from you, and grown because of your showing.
I also have a doctoral degree in human and organizational systems that’s I’ve used to teach other about business, marketing and organizations. Since youth, I’ve been learning and practicing health and nutrition concepts, accelerating my formal study after returning from working in the Peace Corps. I took multiple courses and gained diplomas in Advanced Life Coaching, Cognitive Behavior, Nutrition Counseling, Diabetes Risk Awareness, and a Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition. Today, I’m a Certified Holistic Health coach and helping other stay as well and healthy as possible.
Around 2010, I started transitioning my focus from the business world to working more in health, wellness and nutrition. I became a Raw/Vegan Chef and Trainer to share the taste of whole healthy foods with individuals and communities. Watching others gain control of their health while enjoying easy, delicious and nutritious foods has been fabulous.
Online Entrepreneurs Getting Sick
Recently, several friends that work on the Internet started to get sick. They weren’t exercising and sitting too long in front of the screen. They started having aches and pain, infections, and some, life threatening diseases.
They have been asking – no, almost demanding- me to create a course just for Online Entrepreneurs to help them stay healthier. So I sat down, did my research, and came up with information that was specifically for you.
The Breaking Healthy Formula for Success – For Online Entrepreneurs
The eight week teleseminar is coming just in time to help you through the holidays without having to feel alone or deprived. You don’t have to continue feeling bloated and sluggish.
You will also get exclusive information I’ve never seen shared before, related specifically to the unique health & wellness needs.
You will have a whole session dedicated to issues you encounter:
- how to care for your eyes after watching a monitor day in and day out
- issues faced by sitting too long, sciatica nerve in the legs, stiffness, aches and pains
- eating at the monitor, what puts on the most weight, salt, cholesterol.
- body concerns such as carpel tunnel syndrome, back problems,
- and of course, we’ll talk about the big belly syndrome, why you must pay attention of your growing waistline.
In addition to all of that, you will find out all of this:
- how to figure out your BMI and take other simple assessments about your health.
- know about cravings, how to help to shake the sugar habit while still enjoying sweets that are healthy and nutritious.
- be able to start eating new, fresh, plant-based foods in the first week, learn about green smoothies and know fast, simple meals to have around to keep you eating right.
- learn ways to exercise that are fun and fast, even those to do at your desk, at home , outside or at the gym.
- understand about lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance and all the wonderful foods you can eat in spite of that.
- understand the importance of water and what you can drink to keep you healthy.
And because you are special to me:
My services are offered as a Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) and Member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). My Ph.D. is in Human and Organization Systems. I am a Certified Raw Foods Chef. I am not a psychologist, psychotherapist, physician, or other licensed health care provider nor are my services licensed by the State of California. However, I can offer my services under Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of California’s Business and Professions Code, subject to the requirements and restrictions that are described fully therein.